Live.Love.Bake.

About Me

My photo
Washington DC
PamCakes www.pamcakediva.com

Thursday, August 12, 2010

The BEST Groomscake EVER!

So I know you guys have seen some great Groomscakes

Year 2010 ~ more than ever Groomscake has been a wonderful & very thoughtful wedding trend ~

A fabulous bride wanted to surprise her hubby-to-be.
And when she told me what the theme of the cake was going to be...I thought "WOW! What a thoughtful & sweet sentiment" 


 Here's the Surprise Groomscake
Fit for the perfect DC Bride & Groom


With the grey colored fondant and silver metallic sparkle dust covering the ENTIRE cake it almost looks like real metal...but OHHHH yes this rich, dark, & luscious chocolate cake with fresh vanilla bean buttercream is very edible indeed!


 A last look ~ my favorite part was carving the Capitol & Yes, I counted the columns...or at least I tried ;)


 Here it is...in its glorious display at the Bride & Grooms' DC Fab Wedding!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Pam! It IS the BEST groomscake EVER!! It's in our freezer waiting to be eaten!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria! I'm glad you guys loved it so much! Michael's reaction to the cake was priceless. He kept on saying to me how much he loved the cake & the sweet sentiment behind it which is all you girl! :D Congrats again!!!! <3 you both!

    ReplyDelete