Live.Love.Bake.

About Me

My photo
Washington DC
PamCakes www.pamcakediva.com

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hello Kitty Birthday Party

Have you heard of Cinderella's Castle?

How about Hello Kitty's Castle....


For Isabelle's 1st Birthday

It was a Hello Kitty Theme Party.  A gorgeous & colorful castle with Hello Kitty & her friend Mimi was the perfect way to help a 1 year old CELEBRATE!!!!


I love nothing better than a happy little customer and in this picture...Isabelle's very happy older sister!



 A nice view with the Toddler Smash Cake on its right!  Just for the Birthday girl! 


A closer view!


 It was one GIGANTIC castle cake ready to feed all the hungry & eager guests!


It was a BLAST, but now it's time to blow out the candles! 


Toodle-Loo ~ Hello Kitty & Friends! <3 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Karen! So glad to see fans commenting & reading the blogs! Sometimes, I'm just not sure! I loved making this hello kitty project! It really was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hello kitty!! You have to make me one! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How FREAKIN cute! Seriously, you're on for my niece's second birthday!

    ReplyDelete