Live.Love.Bake.

About Me

My photo
Washington DC
PamCakes www.pamcakediva.com

Saturday, May 1, 2010

FOOTBALL TIME!


LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!
Wait...I mean play football?
I'm currently watching the Mayweather vs Mosley boxing fight...so thought I can sneak in a Michael Buffer shoutout!
May is...wedding season....thought you seen it all???
Check out this Groomscake! What a sweet bride!



For a Notre Dame Fan. The bride actually surprised the groom with a cake of his favorite team! I know the men out there are thinking: 'I want a cake of my favorite team too'!


Weren't these goal posts fun? Edible too!


I'm totally posting this when I have a backup of cake pictures to post. But I got so excited about this cake that I wanted to say...
Congratulations Soy + Joey!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Such a cool groom's cake!
    Your cakes are so unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the best Pam! Joey and everyone LOVED the cake. SOOOO yum :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Soy, this was such a fun project! Joey is one lucky man to have a thoughful wife like you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam Cakes - you truly are my hero(ine), I don't think there are too many people as talented as you. I've seen and tasted your delicious deserts and they are always on point! The Hello Kitty castle was amazing and the groom cake was pimp as hell. Since I'll be getting married next year, why don't sart practicing drawing a Nittany Lion on a Penn State football field...Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete