Live.Love.Bake.

About Me

My photo
Washington DC
PamCakes www.pamcakediva.com

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Spring Fling!



SPRING IS HERE!!!! & to stay, I hope...
Let's kick off spring with a little tweet ~yes, pun is intended :)

Here comes...the love birds *tweet tweet*


Who said bridal showers has to be cucumber sandwiches and dry crackers?
How about a little sweetness in cake love ~

A simple delight: yellow cake with vanilla buttercream
coconut sprinkles + marshmellow fondant flowers in lavender & light fuchsia


Some would say a perfect combination for a romantic & elegant shower
I'd say its my cheerful welcome to Finally SPRING...
no frills, no frets...let's shoo winter 'n snow far far away!

1 comment:

  1. Pammy, I love this cake! The birds, the flowers, and the texture is all gorgeous. Too pretty to eat!

    ReplyDelete