Live.Love.Bake.

About Me

My photo
Washington DC
PamCakes www.pamcakediva.com

Friday, March 19, 2010

PamCakes Gets A NEW Look!


Ok, so I'm not the best photographer ever...

In fact, I need major help with taking pictures of my PamCake creations...

So some very talented friends: Julie Lim of Julie Lim Photographer, makeup artist Janet Kim, stylists Michelle Kim + Minsung Lee joined force for a PamCakes image intervention ~ yes, it did take that many people to show me the ways!!!

Alas, I have pictures I can proudly display...for my PamCakes profile. Yes, many fans have also emailed me and suggested that my current profile picture (taken at a cookout with my husband a few years ago with some hot dogs, ketchup, and Sriracha hot sauce in the background) isn't the best representation of the pamcakes repertoire... Ehhhhh I said... tomato! toma'to! Pamcakes Shm'amcakes... Until now...GeeWiz! What a difference! :D

But yes, I am very pleased & forever thankful to the talented crew of people ~ That made me look like this...
And this...

See the full blog of...
PamCakes aka Stepford Wife theme:
&

I can't wait to meet up with Julie yet again for another photo session during one of my cake events. So that my bloggers can FINALLY enjoy a 'real-life' experience of PamCake's little creations (instead of my usual pathetic attempts at photography. Eek! ).
Thank you, Julie!
And to all you talented people out there...keep on inspiring & creating even when you think no one is paying attention.

In the end it's all about living, loving, n creating!
Check out more of Julie's love for everything baked 'n everything cute at:

No comments:

Post a Comment